You may be unable to switch users by one of three following reasons:
* The internet browser cache on your computer may be full, which prevents the website from displaying some areas correctly. To resolve this, please look to clear your browser cache as follows:
1. Click ‘Personal preferences’ from top right cog.
2. Click ‘System settings’.
3. Click ‘Reset Cache’.
4. Refresh your browser window, by pressing F5 key button on the keyboard.
* You could be unable to switch users if your account have been suspended, as a result of non-receiving your payment. If this is the case, we will have sent an email message to the email address linked to the account that billing has been set up on. Please, check that email message and take action, as requested, or reply to us on email@example.com to discuss this further and we’ll be happy to help.
* Your user account settings have been changed, so that you no longer have access to the account/s you’re
looking to switch to. In this case, please, contact your system administrator.