If you’ve updated the email address and/or password for the Google account managing a page/s or other security settings, you will need to update this on Sendible before your posts will be processed by Google+. Also, if you’re posting a high volume of posts within a short time, G+ can throttle the connection which means you will need to reconnect.
To address this, please look to do the following:
1. Go to ‘Services’.
2. Select ‘My Services’.
3. Locate the Google+ service and select the ‘Edit’ icon.
4. Select ‘Reconnect to Google+’.
5. Follow the steps to re-link the account.
6. Click ‘Update Account’ so that your settings are saved.
If this does not allow you to post successfully to this G+ service, please look to do the following:
1. Please visit the following URL and revoke access to Sendible:
2. Then, try re-add the G+ service from within Sendible.
As the system will view the re-added service as a new service, please look to update the Service on any previously scheduled, queued or sent posts as otherwise these will still bounce back.
If your G+ pages are all connected to the same account, you will only need to reconnect one Service to address this on all related G+ services.