1. After going to Manage > Preferences to access your Preferences, select System Settings from the list to the
right hand side.
2. If you’re experiencing issues with your account such as services not displaying in ‘Compose’, you’re unable to
switch users or certain parts of the dashboard are not displaying correctly, this could because your browser Cache
is full or an older version of the dashboard is being Cached. By selecting the Reset Cache option and then refreshing your page, this will resolve these issues in most cases.
3. If you use a shared computer or similar, you may want to have the system automatically reset your session for
security purposes. This is set to 14 days by default but can be extended or shortened as needed.
4. You can also set up a security question for your account which you will be prompted to answer if you or someone
else accesses your account from a different IP to the one you usually login from.
5. For increased security, you can restrict access to your account by specifying the IP addresses which should have
6. If you would like to interact with our API, you will need to note your API Key and Access Token which can be
7. Once you’ve adjusted your settings, select the Save option.