1. Click the Manage option at the top of the screen then select Contacts from the dropdown menu. Once you’ve done this, select the New Contact button. You’ll also be able to switch between options on the left hand side of the page whilst you’re in the Manage section.
2. You can then start adding the information for your contact. The minimum amount of info is their first name, last name and email address. However, we have provided a large number of additional fields to assist you in keeping up to date with any sales contacts or clients you may serve.
3. In the Contact Info area, you can add your contact’s email.
4. When you add their phone number, please note that, as we are an international site, you will need to include the country code for where that contact is located. For example, if he or she is in the US, you’d add +1 before their phone number. For the UK, please add +44, but remove the first 0 before the number.
5. You can select a preferred method of contact. If you select the preferred method as Email, you will only be able to add that person’s electronic address to Mailing List. If you select the preferred method as SMS, you will only be able to add that person to an SMS mailing list.
6. You can also add someone’s social media profiles under the Social option to help link up all the information in one place as well as adding bio, so you can further personalize communications.
7. Lastly, you can add sales notes or other notes in the Notes area. When you’ve added all the information that you want, select the Create Contact button to save that contact.