1. Click on the Engage tab and then select Bounced from the list to the left.
2. Your Bounced messages will be displayed. These are messages which we have been unable to post successfully due to issues with the connection to a service, if the message does not conform to the specifications required by that particular social site, etc. From here you can select in Bulk and Delete in bulk.
3. Using the More option you can export your Bounced messages to a CSV or Schedule in bulk.
4. You can also Refresh the page if your Bounced message isn’t displayed yet.
5. Use the Filter option to filter by Channel,eg. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
6. You can also view the other Bounced messages for those in your User Group. Deselect your user name and then select the name of the User Account you wish to view from the dropdown menu.
7. You can also Search for a specific message using one or more Keywords from the body of the message or by the Service or List name.
8. Using the options directly on a message, you can Delete or Repost that message.
9. The Initials display the name of the user account that has sent the message.
10. The reason that the post was not able to be delivered will be listed below the post. In some cases we can identify why the post has bounced and will provide instructions to address the issue. Otherwise the text we have received as to why the message could not be posted will be displayed.
11. If you choose to repost, the Compose box will be opened and previous settings you added will be displayed. You can edit any of the previous text, images, etc. that you added in case this has caused the issue or if you would just like to change it.
12. You also have the options to save it as a draft, send it for approval, etc.