1. Select Engage and then select Scheduled from the list to the left.
2. Your Scheduled messages will be displayed. From here you can select in Bulk and Delete in bulk.
3. Using the More option you can export your Scheduled messages to a CSV or Schedule in bulk.
4. You can also Refresh the page if your Scheduled message isn’t displayed yet.
5. Use the Filter option to filter by Channel,eg. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
6. You can also view the other messages for those in your User Group. Deselect your username
and then select the name of the User Account you wish to view from the dropdown menu.
7. You can also Search for a specific message using one or more Keywords from the body of the message
or by the Service or List name.
8. Using the options directly on a message, you can Edit or Delete that message.
9. The Initials display the name of the user account with the message. If it is
to be Repeated, the details of the repeat settings will be displayed.