1. Once you’ve accessed the Branded Report you want to email under Measure > Report Builder > and by then selecting the report from the dropdown menu, select the Email button to the top right of the report.
2. The following pop-up will appear. In the Recipients text box, add the email address/es you want to send the report to, making sure to separate multiple email addresses with commas (,). Once you’ve done this, add the Subject that will be displayed on the email containing the report.
3. You can then add the message that will appear in the body of the email.
4. If you want to set the report to email out automatically, please select whether you want the report to be sent out every month, every fortnight (two weeks) on a Monday, etc. from the dropdown menu. If you set a report to be emailed monthly, it will be sent on the 1st of every month.
5. If you just want to send the report out manually, once you’ve added the required information, select the Send Now button for the report to be sent out immediately.
6. If you want the report to be sent out automatically, select the Save Settings button and your report will be emailed out according to the frequency you’ve selected in the dropdown menu.