1. Select the Measure tab. The page will default to the Quick Reports option.
2. To view Quick Reports for a particular service, click on the dropdown menu and then select the relevant social networking site.
3.The social services you’ve set up will be displayed so you can select the relevant page, profile, etc. Please Note: We’re not able to provide Quick Reports for all social services. Also, in some cases it may take 1 – 2 days for the system to collect enough information for a report to be available.
4. You can change the time period displayed on a Quick Report and set a custom time period.
5. You can also print the Quick Report however, as Quick Reports are intended just for viewing statistics and not for sharing, you won’t be able to Email a Quick Report.
6. This option allows you to download a PDF, JPEG, etc. of a particular module.