1. To add Twitter profile search functionality, please, select Services and then, where this social network is listed, click Add.
2. Select Setup where the Twitter Profile Search service is listed.
3. Add a description in the text box for your reference.
4. Add in the search terms that you want to search Twitter profiles for. Please ensure that multiple keywords and/or phrasesare separated by OR and not commas or similar.
5. Once you’re happy with the settings you’ve included, click Save Settings. A Stream displaying profile results for this search will then be available in the Priority Inbox. Please Note: Twitter currently only allows us to pull a certain amount of results for Twitter profiles therefore, if you find that the Stream is not being updated with new profiles, try adjusting the terms and, if you change this back after some time, new results should be returned.