1. To set up auto liking for your Instagram social network account via BrandManager, select Services and then where Instagram Automation is listed, click Add.
2. Click Setup where the Instagram Auto Likes option is listed.
3. If you’re not already logged into the social network, you’ll be directed there to provide your login details.
4. Once you’ve entered your login details, click Log In.
5. Now you can start adding the settings for this service. The system will automatically populate a name based on the social media account you’ve logged into however, you can provide a custom name in the Description text box. This will be purely for your own reference on BrandManager.
6. Enter the hashtag that compliments your restaurant’s brand, community, location, interests (#farmtotable, #austinsteakhouse, #mealsonwheels, etc.)
7. Set the number of photos to like.
8. Set the number of hours to wait between likes.
9. Choose to automatically follow Instagram users that post something you like.
10. If automatically followed Instagram users don’t follow you back withing 24 hours, choose to unfollow them.
11. Turn on Email Notifications.
12. Once you’re happy with the settings you’ve applied, click Save Settings. That service will then be available to post to in the Compose box and add to Service Lists.