1. To set up a Twitter stream, select Services at the top of the Dashboard and then select Add where Twitter is listed.
2. Select Setup opposite the type of Stream you wish to add. The Twitter Stream will bring in messages and updates from your Twitter account. The Twitter Search will search for mentions of Keywords on Twitter. The Twitter List will bring in updates and messages from a list of yours on Twitter.
3. You will be directed to Twitter to login. Once you have provided the username and password for the Twitter account, select Authorize App. Please note that this will not happen if you are setting up the Twitter Search service.
4. Select the type of Stream you wish to add and then save your settings.
5. The Stream will then be available in your Inbox under the Engage tab for you to view.