1. To connect your WordPress blog to the BrandManager marketing module of the RestaurantConnect system, select Services and then, where WordPress is listed, click the Add button.
2. There will be two options available as WordPress blogs can be hosted directly on WP servers or you can move your blog over to a self hosted domain. First we’ll go through adding a WordPress.com blog where the blog is still hosted on those servers.
3.You’ll need to add the URL for your blog. As the note suggest, please ensure that http:// or https:// is added as necessary. You can also check to see if you’re providing the right URL by adding /wp-login.php to the end of the URL and then adding this into your browser. If the URL is correct, the login page for that WordPress blog will be displayed. If it is not correct, the login page will not be displayed. Please Note: Do not include /wp-login.php when adding the URL into the settings page on BrandManager, this is not required.
4. Provide the Username or Email and Password for your WordPress blog.
5. You can also select whether you want updates made to your WordPress blog to be automatically posted out to your social channels, sent out via email, etc.
15. Once you’ve added all the information you need to, select the Save Settings button.
16. For Self Hosted WordPress blogs, we can provide some additional options. First, give the service a name for your reference.
17. You can select whether the posts you send to your blog from RestaurantConnect are automatically published to your blog or whether they are saved as drafts on the blog so that you can put them live at a later date.
18. You can also select to have any image included with the post automatically set as the feature image for that blog.
19. You can then select whether you want visits to your blog to be tracked. This data can then be accessed in Branded Reports.