1. Select Services and then where Instagram social network is listed, click Add.
2. Click Setup where the Instagram Post option is listed.
3. If you’re not already logged into your social account, you’ll be directed back to this social media to provide your login details.
4. Once you’ve entered your login details, click Log In.
5. Lastly, you can select whether you want to receive alerts for new activity on that account and where you receive these alerts such as in the Priority Inbox and/or via email.
6. Once you’re happy with the settings you’ve applied, click Save Settings. That service will then be available to post to in the Compose box and add to Service Lists.