1. To connect your restaurant’s Facebook page to our BrandManager module, select the Services tab, then select the Add button where this social network is listed.
2. The following pop-up will appear, select the Setup button opposite where the Facebook Page option is listed.
3. Another pop-up will appear directing you to log into your Facebook account. If this does not appear, it means you are already signed into Facebook. If you are trying to add a page that is not linked to the account you are currently logged into, please make sure you log out of that account in all windows and tabs and start again from step 1. Also, make sure to accept all of the permissions requested by Facebook, if any are skipped, we will not be able to add your Facebook Fan Page successfully.
4. Provide your descriptive name for that Facebook Page Service.
5. Select the appropriate Facebook Page from the “Pages I admin…” drop down menu.
6. Once you’ve adjusted the settings, select the Save Settings button. You can also switch Facebook accounts at this stage using the Switch Facebook User option.